About

About

Zamolution’s CEO and founder, Jim Zamichieli, a seasoned marketing and technology professional, honed his skills over 15 years in corporate America, where he worked for companies including: General Electric, inVentiv Health and the world’s third largest advertising company, Publicis Group.

After leaving the corporate world as a C-level executive, Jim assembled a team comprised of mad scientists, trailblazers, innovators and renegades. This cornucopia of professionals, combined with the founder’s uber-competitve DNA, has made Zamolution one of the most sought after digital marketing agencies.

Maybe it’s our Philadelphia heritage or just that we like to conduct business “old school,” but we prefer to tell those who ask for our advice what we honestly think, not what we think people want to hear.

Once we understand your business objectives, we’ll be the first ones to tell you if we aren’t a good fit (which rarely happens). However, based on our experience and track record, chances are pretty high that we can develop a high-value marketing strategy to increase your online digital footprint.

Our approach is simple and time-tested, but rarely used by marketing/communications/creative agencies. That approach is:

  • Listen to your business objectives
  • Understand the challenges you face
  • Ask lots and lots of questions

If you prefer someone to come in and give you the “pitch,” we aren’t THAT company. Rather than waste your time (and ours) sitting through some ridiculous PowerPoint presentation, we prefer open, unscripted dialogue.

So are we the best? We honestly can’t say. What we do know is that we have a 100% client satisfaction rate, and 90% of our business comes from referrals. Where does the other 10% come from you ask? We aren’t sure, but we think it might just be from luck (and having good karma).

Copyright 2011 Zamolution, LLC. All Rights Reserved.